ugly versus rich

women : excuse me sir. can you help me please? please.....
man      : no no, I can't to help you, sorry..
women : why you can't to help me? you didn't know what i want to ask you, right?
man      : no no, I can't to help you becouse you are ugly.
women : what!! you said that I'm ugly?
man      : yes, that's way I can't to help you, sorry.
women : hei, you said as you are handsome! you are ugly too! it's same with me!
man      : yes I know about it. but, I'm a rich man. so, it's will not be problem for me.
women : argh...! it's not fair.
man      : hahaha.....this is the fact baby.
Do you agree with the intent of the story about? if not, look arround you and answer my question.
1. why women always want to be pretty?
2. why the beauty product for women are more than beauty products for men
3. and why the relationship of rich man that have very bad looking always together with a pretty women?
if you still disagree with my opinion, give me a comment.
thankyou....

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

prediksi soal UN Biologi 2013

pembahasan soal UN Bahasa Inggris 2007-2012

contoh puisi angkatan 20, 45, 50